Evansville, Illinois’s Todd Duffee is a mixed martial artist in the UFC Heavyweight division. Duffee burst on to the mixed martial arts scene with a seven second knockout of Tim Hague at UFC 102. That win remains the fastest knockout in UFC Heavyweight division history. Standing 6’3” and weighing 250 lbs, Duffee is highly regarded as one of the strongest and most physically fit athletes in the UFC. His physique and training regiment has been highlighted in numerous articles and was featured on the cover of the July 2010 issue of Muscle & Fitness magazine. Duffee’s commitment to strength and conditioning, diet and supplementation make him one of the most exciting athletes in mixed martial arts and an ideal ambassador for Gifted Nutrition.
• Career record, 9-3 (3-2 UFC)
• Tied fastest knockout in UFC history (0:07 seconds)
• 9 Career wins by KO or TKO
• Knockout of the Night (UFC 155)
Cover girl, fitness model, IFBB pro bikini, Gifted nutrition Athlete And Brazilian Jiu jitsu World Champion, Monique Ricardo is very passionate about fitness and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. She loves helping others accomplish their fitness goals and teaching about wellness and nutrition. Monique started her fitness career in figure competitions in November of 2007. She competed and won her first figure competition, which landed her into nationals. In 2009, she switched over to a new division the IFBB league introduced, Bikini, where she turned pro after competing only a year at USA’s Vegas in July of that year. Since then Monique Ricardo has been featured in many national fitness magazines’ spreads and covers. Flex Magazine named Monique as one of the ten hottest fitness girls of all time. She also competed in the first ever Mrs. Bikini Olympia, where she placed 8th.
In her spare time, when she is not training for competitions, preparing for photo shoots or training others, you will find her on the mat! She has a huge passion for Brazilian Jiu jitsu (BJJ). She was introduced to the sport by her now husband, Eddie Ricardo, a 2 stripe black belt. She started learning the art and lifestyle and soon found herself hooked and competing in some very prestigious tournaments.
Due to her dedication and hard work, she advanced fairly quickly and obtained her purple in two years. She has competedin the World’s championships, where athletes become legends and in November 2010 after competing against some of the world’s toughest competitors Monique became World Champion.
She continued to compete in several tournaments and had two baby boys, one in 2011 and another in 2013. Monique’s hard work and dedication was on display again as she competed in IFBB Bikini and BJJ competitions within six months of giving birth to each son!
Monique has received her black belt and continues her training under the Checkmat Team with Professor Leo Vieira.
Monique has also been featured about her jiu jitsu in many of the MMA magazines you find on the shelves today such asUFC, FIGHT, and Fighters Only.
Monique Ricardo is a very focused, dedicated, passionate andmotivated personal trainer/instructor. She is able to understand each of her client’s needs and provides an individualized, detailed training/nutrition plan to each client. Being in the fitness industry for about four years now, she has great knowledge of fitness and nutrition. She is a wife, a mom of two boys, and serious athlete.
• 2007 Laredo TX, Figure- 1st place
• 2008 U.S.A., Las Vegas, Figure- 3rd place
• 2008 Team Universe, New York- 4th place
• 2008 Nationals, Atlanta -5th place
• 2009 Southwestern, Arlington TX- 1st place and overall
• 2009 U.S.A., Las Vegas- 1st place and obtained pro card
• 2010 Max Muscle Contest-taking 2nd place & qualified for 2010 Olympia
• 2010-Europa, Dallas, TX -8th place
• 2010-The Olympia, Las Vegas- 8th place
• 2012- The Arnold Pro –top ten finisher
• 2014- Europa, Dallas- 11th place
• 2009 April, North American Grappling Association (NAGA)-1st place champion
• 2009 gi and no gi 1st place champion NAGA
• 2009 gi and no gi 1st place champion NAGA
• 2009 Robson Moura, FL Grappling Championship-gi 1st place middle heavy-1st place open
• 2009 No gi intermediate 1st place and EXPERT division 1st champion NAGA
• 2010 gi and no gi (may) 1st place EXPERT division and 1st place gi NAGA
• 2010 November, IBJJF Worlds no gi championship, 1st placepurple belt
• 2011 December Worlds North American Grappling Association taking 1st place
• Gi, 2nd place Nogi
• 2012 NAGA April brown belt 1st place and Nogi 1st place
• 2012 NAGA worlds taking 1st place Brown belt
• 2014 IBJJF Worlds NoGi brown belt taking 1st place medium and 1st place absolute
• 2015 IBJJF Vegas Spring Open taking 1st place medium heavy ,3rd place absolute
• 2015 IBJJF Austin open , taking 1st place medium heavy , 1st place absolute
• 2015 IBJJFChicago open, taking 1st place medium heavy gi,1st place absolute gi , 1st place medium heavy nogi, 1st place absolute nogi
• 2015 IBJJF Atlana open, 2nd place medium heavy gi, 2nd place absolute gi, 1st place nogi medium heavy
• 2015 IBJJF Pan ams New York NOGI , 2nd place medium heavy
Originally from Baltimore, Maryland, Jamin Thompson was a full scholarship tennis player at The University of Miami. He later went on to graduate with a BS in Economics from Clemson University and then earned his MBA at The Citadel. Since focusing on fitness, Thompson has appeared in or on the cover of Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness, Bodybuilding.com and has worked as a sponsored athlete for or been featured in commercials and print ads for Nike, Reebok, ESPN, Wilson Sporting Goods, Powertec Fitness.
NEW YORK, NY, USA
Tommy plays for the American NFL as a fullback for the New York Jets. He played college American football at Wake Forest. He was selected in the seventh round, 215th overall pick by the New York Jets in the 2013 NFL draft. Tommy holds the NBFL Combine Running Back record of bench press reps of 225 pounds at 36 reps.
PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
From the year 2002 Tomas working as trainer of Czech national bodybuilders and fitness team. He put to this responsible job all effort and skill acquired during his amateur , but mostly during professional competitors career. This approach allowed him to prepare many Czech bodybuilders on the level to reach success in many worldwide competitions.
• Absolute champion of Czech Republic 2003 and 2008
• Absolute champion of Europe 2006 and 2009
• Absolute Champion of Universe 2006
• Absolute champion of the world 2008
• Mr.Olympia amateur 2011
• Profesional IFBB 2011
Hamad has been racking up the hardware ever since he took home the 1st place award in both the 2011 and 2012 Mr. Asia contests. With a strong 2nd place outing at the 2011 Mr. World in India, the Kuwaiti bodybuilder’s hard work and desire has led to continued success on the competitive stage. Recently, Hamad placed 1st and 2nd in the 75kg category at the 2014 and 2015 Arnold Classic’s respectively.
• Arnols Classic Ohio 2014: 1st below & 2nd 2015 75kg
• Mr. World 2011 India: 2nd
• Mr. Olympia 2 place 2012 and 2013
• Mr. Asia 2011 and 2012: 1st
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form